Tenure & Promotion
Home / Career & Professional Development / File Construction Resources
Faculty Resources for Constructing Evaluation Files
Stockton faculty will complete annual or periodic evaluation review files based on faculty appointment and year of service. Refer to the Personnel Actions Calendar for specific dates and times. Evaluation files are to be constructed in alignment with the Faculty Evaluation Policy (2016), Faculty Evaluation Procedures (2015), and School and Program standards. Summary guides are provided below to help assist with the evaluation file construction process.
Fall 2022 File Construction Workshop Resources
- First Year File Construction
- Second Year File Construction
- Third Year File Construction
- Fourth Year File Construction
- Fifth Year File Construction
Previous Year Resources
- Promotion File Information (Video | PowerPoint Presentation)
- Promotion of Tenured and Part-Time Faculty
Program Review Committee (PRC) Procedural Guide
This guide offers an overview of responsibilities in evaluating faculty performance for Program Review Committee (PRC) tenured faculty members.