Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Campuses across the country are focused on Generative AI and the impact on Higher Education. Both compelling and concerning, AI is a game changer, demanding attention and reflection on classroom procedures and academic integrity.
Generative AI's Impact
on Higher Education
- Preparing for the Future: The Impact of AI on Higher Education
- Generative AI in Education: Past, Present, and Future
- The Potential of AI and ChatGPT: Empowering Learning and Communication in the Digital Age
- Why You Should Rethink Your Resistance to ChatGPT
- Who Does the Thinking? The Role of Generative AI in Higher Education - International Association of Universities Webinar
in the Classroom
- 19 Ways to Use ChatGPT in Your Classroom
- How to use generative AI in your teaching and research
- 7 Steps to Update Courses in the Age of Generative AI
- How to Cite ChatGPT (APA Blog)
- Bloom’s Taxonomy Revisited (PDF)
- Generative AI Syllabus Statements
- Reducing AI Anxiety Starts by Talking with Students
- Unlocking Human-AI Potential. 10 Best Practices for AI Assignments in Higher Ed
- Kahn Academy: AI for Education
- Academic Integrity and Generative AI
Get to Know
- Copilot - Ask real questions. Get complete answers.
- Grammarly - Instantly generate clear, compelling writing while maintaining your unique voice.
- Gemini (Previously known as Bard) - Collaborate with Gemini to brainstorm ideas, spark creativity, and accelerate productivity.
- DALL-E - An AI system that can create realistic images and art from a decription in natural language
- AutoDraw - Fast drawing for everyone
- AIVA - The Artificial Intelligence composing emotional soundtrack music
- AI Dungeon - A text-based adventure-story game you direct (and star in) while the AI brings it to life.
- Canva Magic Studio