Performance Assessment Review (PAR)
The PAR (Performance Assessment Review) is the performance review system used for all classified employees. PAR provides an excellent opportunity for an employee and their supervisor to communicate about job performance, job satisfaction, and plans for the employee's future performance. Performance management, through the PAR program, is used to define, assess, and enhance employee performance and operational outcomes. It helps employees understand organizational goals and their role in achieving those goals and serving the University.
All ePARs for Stockton classified employees are conducted through the NJ state ePAR (Electronic Performance Assessment Review) system. Please follow the directions in the Self Registration document below to gain access to the system.
If you have questions about the ePAR process please contact Tristan Stoltzfus at Tristan.Stoltzfus@stockton.edu or at 609-626-4384 (x 5822).
Where are we in the PAR cycle?
Need a refresher on completing the initial ePAR?
Need a refresher on completing the final evaluation in ePAR?
- PAR/ePAR Roles, Responsibilities, and Review Sections
- PAR Program Frequently Asked Questions
- PAR worksheet non-supervisory employees
- PAR worksheet supervisory employees
- Performance Factors - non-supervisory employees
- Performance Factors - supervisory employees
- State of NJ Civil Service Commission: PAR Policy
- State of NJ Civil Service Commission: PAR Program
- Stockton University: Performance Evaluation for Classified Employees Procedure
NJ ePAR system
Classified employees and supervisors gain access to the ePAR system through the MyNewJersey Portal.
- MyNewJersey portal log-in
- ePAR help desk: phone - 609-777-2225; email: ePARHelp@csc.nj.gov
- ePAR Self Registration - you will need an Employee ID number provided by HR to complete the registration. Please contact Tristan at 5822 for your number.
- ePAR User Guide
- ePAR Frequently Asked Questions
- NJ Portal Logon ID and Password Help
2023-2024 ePAR Cycle & Timeline
The ePAR cycle began October 1st and ends September 30th
- View the full list of HR staff including notes on who can help you with what
- Or, call us at 609-652-4384
- Or stop by our suite in J-115
We look forward to getting you what you need, answering your questions, and/or connecting you with the HR team member that can best help you.