The School of General Studies & Graduate Education manages aspects of graduate study for currently enrolled students. Stockton's many graduate programs provide an opportunity to take the next steps beyond the Bachelor's degree into the world of the academy and the professions.
Explore our website for information on graduate student research and funding opportunities, to stay informed on upcoming university deadlines, or to learn about graduate school resources.
October 3, 2022
File for Fall 2022 Graduation
October 21, 2022
Abstracts for Graduate Research Symposium Due
- October 31, 2022
Application for Spring Graduate Assistantship Due
- November 14, 2022
Deadline to withdraw from a full-term course with a "W" grade
- Tuesday, September 20 & Wednesday, September 21 from 10:00am - 3:00pm throughout A-J Wing and in the Campus Center!
Graduate Student Council
- Tuesday, September 27 at 4:45pm - GSC Weekly Meeting via Zoom
- Thursday, September 29 at 12:00pm - Forgotten, Ignored, and Distorted Histories of Romani People: Past and Present
- Sunday, October 2 from 11:00am - 1:00pm - Graduate Open House!
Support Our Graduate Programs!
- To give a gift to a specific school or program, click here and select "Other." Type in the academic school or graduate program you wish to support!