Residential Life Staff
Welcome to the Office of Residential Life. Our staff is excited to provide support, and foster growth within our community.
The Office of Residential Life aspires to be a leading residential program in the state of New Jersey by creating a residential experience built upon mutual understanding and respect that supports interpersonal growth and development. Residential Life strives to create a seamless atmosphere for long lasting and meaningful friendships at Stockton and aspires to shape transformative experiences which challenge students to engage in the pursuit of knowledge and personal fulfillment.
The Stockton University, Office of Residential Life offers diverse living opportunities in both suburban and urban environments. We seek to empower students through experiential learning as a means to provide a safe, inclusive, atmosphere fostering academic excellence and the development of emotional, and cultural competence.
We aspire to cultivate responsible, educated, global citizens who are capable of making moral and ethical decisions. We strive to meet the evolving needs of our students through educational and innovative practices.
- To further enhance the existing program moel using high impact practices, to include intentional conversatins between staff and residents by the Fall of 2020.
- Leverage technology to provide students online, virtual tours of the varying housing spaces by Fall of 2020.
- Provide sudents with more in-depth knowledge of common safety protocols by using multiple advertising mediums to dispense important information by the Fall 2020 semester.
- Collaborate with the Office of Parent and Family Partnerships to provide information and help families better prepare their students for important dates and events through the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Provide easy to access information for students on how to handle roommate confliscts and other common sources of dissatisfaction for the Fal 2020 semester.
Serves the Residential Students of Housing 2 and Housing 3
Location: Lakeside Lodge
Serves the Residential Students of Housing 1, Housing 4, Housing 5 and Stockton Owned and Affiliated Properties
Location: Atlantic City Residential Complex
Serves the Residential Students of Atlantic City
8:30 AM - 5:00 AM, Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205
Jestina Drysdale, Complex Director - Atlantic City; Housing 4
Christine Easton, Complex Director - Housing 2; Housing 3; Housing 5
Darius Edwards, Coordinator for Inclusive Communities and Social Justice Education
Candace Mitchell, Complex Director - Housing 1; Chris Gaupp
Shawn Busch, Professional Services Specialist 3
Christine Feil, Assistant Director for Community Standards
Marques Johnson, Associate Director of Residential Education
Brian Pluchino, Assistant Director of Residential Life for Operations
Steven Radwanski, Executive Director for Residential Life