J-1 Students and Interns


Welcome to Stockton University! 

The Exchange Student Program aims to promotes mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries by educational and cultural exchanges. 
Stockton University is a public university certified by the U.S. Department of State to sponsor exchange students, and facilitate their entry into the U.S. under the J-1 visa requirements, enabling them to complete their program requirements successfully and ensure their return to their home country to “utilize the experience and skills they have acquired while in the U.S.”

Please see more Stockton University Campus pictures here. 



Exchange students and interns interested in pursuing undergraduate degrees courses or an internship at Stockton University must be nominated by their home institution and accepted into Stockton University before they can be considered for a J-1 visa. 

Please contact oge@stockton.edu for a Stockton application after you received your home university's nomination.

Here is a list of our current exchange partner universities

Please contact your schools' designated departments (International Affairs, Study Abroad/Exchange etc.) to determine your eligibility to apply for an exchange program at Stockton University.   If you are not enrolled at one of our partner institutions, please contact our for instructions at oge@stockton.edu.

Please visit the links below for more helpful information and resources.