School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
NAMS in the News
- Students Lead Project to Refurbish Observatory
- After 15 years, Stockton's Observatory Exploring the Skies Again
- Women physics majors restore Stockton Observatory
- Picture Stockton...during the Ice Age
- Coast Day Alumna
- Are Jersey Tomatoes the Best?
- Spotlight On: Magnetic Anomaly Helps Stockton Professor Study Earth's Crustal Magnetism
- Spotlight On: Moscovici Explores the Science of Wine in Australia
- Picture Stockton...Diving into Seagrass Study
- Two Impressive High School Students Spent Summer Researching Chemistry at Stockton
- Classes end at 3:25 p.m. - November 27
- Thanksgiving holiday; University closed - November 28
- No classes - November 29
- No Saturday Classes - November 30
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term B course(s) with a W grade - December 2
- Fall term classes end - December 10
- Finals Week - December 11 - 17
- Term ends - December 17
- Grades due for graduating students by 12 noon - December 19
- Grades due for non-graduating students by 5 pm. - December 23
- Holiday break; University closed - December 25 - January 1
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: