School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University.
NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and
faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
NAMS in the News
- SJ green teams to share what they are doing to tackle food insecurity
- Concerns over sale of Goragsaurus skeleton
- Seven Cannabis Schools of Continuing and Professional Education
- Cool Relief: How the Jersey Shore's sea breeze creates the perfect escape
- Keeping birds in the clear: How N.J. is finding answers to a pressing aviary problem
- Jimmy Johnson's fishing tournament returns to Atlantic City: Shep on Fishing
- The Jersey Shore Sometimes Looks Like the Caribbean and othertimes it's Murky. Here's Why.
- Inspiring a Passion for Fishing
- Best Cannabis Colleges
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term A course(s) with a 50% refund (part-time students only) - September 15
- Deadline to withdraw from a full-term course(s) with a 50% refund (part-time students only) - September 23
- Deadline to file fall 2022 graduation application without financial penalty - October 1
- Deadline to withdraw from sub-term A course(s) with W grade - October 6
- Holiday; normal campus operations - October 10