School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
Welcome to the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (NAMS) at Stockton University. NAMS offers a rigorous, student-centered curriculum with emphasis on teaching and faculty-mentored student research.
Our faculty has a strong interdisciplinary interest coupled with a commitment to maintaining the strengths and standards of the traditional academic disciplines. Stockton presently grants almost 22% of all the science and mathematics undergraduate degrees among New Jersey's senior state colleges and universities. Stockton graduates in the sciences and mathematics have a high success rate in graduate and professional school admissions, as well as securing employment within their areas of study.
The Essential Elements e-zine
NAMS in the News
- Meet the beetles! Sandy Hook aims to bring back vanishing tiger beetles
- Students Face New Realities of College LIfe, Virtual and Otherwise
- Live on Facebook: Explore NJ Nature Site with Stockton Professor
- Join Stockton professor Aaron Stoler for Friday nature tours on Facebook Live
- Ecologist Aaron Stoler Livestreams a Lesson from Lake Fred
- Mission 14 to Launch Legumes into Space
- They Knew Saber-Tooth Tigers Were Big. Then They Found This Skull
- Maple syrup bonds a mathematician, economist and environmental specialist
- Project Taps a Sweet New Resource on Stockton Campus
- Session I: Deadline for 50% refund for courses withdrawal - May 28
- Pre-Orientation via Zoom - June 4
- Session II: Deadline for 50% refund for a course withdrawal - June 5
- Transfer Open House - June 9
- Family Orientation - June 10
- Deadline for course withdrawal with a W grade - June 11
- Self-Guided Orientation June 18 - June 25
- Session I ends - June 25
- Live Virtual Sessions with Talons - June 30 - July 16
Make an Impact!
Your contributions enable us to offer innovative programs like the Student Spaceflight Experiments Program, fund faculty and students research, and educate future leaders in the sciences.
Awards and Recognition: