Campus Offices & Departments

Event Services - University Departments Photo 1
Event Services - University Departments Photo 2
Event Services - University Departments Photo 3
Event Services - University Departments Photo 4
Event Services - University Departments Photo 5
Event Services - University Departments Photo 6


Event Services - University Departments Photo 8

Planning Your Event

Booking Facilities and Support Services

Use your Stockton credentials to log in.
Visit the Space Reservation Resources page to review the scheduling platform used to submit requests.Once your request is submitted, the space will be held tentatively pending scheduler review and approval. Your scheduler will reserve the space and schedule the support services on your behalf.

Ginna Petrillo

Division of Student Affairs, Athletics & Recreation and Enrollment Management

Lisa Warnock

All other organizations not listed above.

* If you requested space in Hammonton, Manahawkin, or Woodbine your scheduler has been chosen by default and does not need to be changed.

* If this request is for a Computer Lab your Scheduler has been chosen by default.

If you need immediate assistance, please contact

Click Here to Submit Your Catering Order Online

To contact Chartwells please visit their website, email, or call 609-652-4772.

Galloway Campus must use Stockton University's exclusive caterer, Chartwells for all catering needs. Off campus locations, such as Atlantic City, Hammonton, Manahawkin, and Woodbine, have the option to use Chartwells or register an external vendor. 

External Food Service Provider Form and Requirements

Concerned about navigating food allergies on campus? Stockton is Food Allergy Friendly!

food allergy

Additional Information

When requesting space please consider the Event Classifications

 Other considerations:

Ordinarily, no outside group may use state facilities for fundraising purposes when the beneficiary is other than the University, unless specifically authorized in writing by the Vice President for Administration. If authorization is provided, surcharge fees may be applied at the discretion of the Vice President for Administration and Finance.

1. Facility, equipment, labor, utility, or service fees may be discounted, or waived, under special circumstances for governmental agencies, hosted events, and sponsored events that are consistent with the mission of the institution and provide a direct benefit to the University.

2. In cases when facility fees are discounted or waived, the University is authorized to charge equipment, labor, service, and administrative fees.

3. In cases when facility, equipment, labor, or service fees are waived or discounted, the University is authorized to charge a non-refundable administrative fee.

4. Discounts and waivers will not be applied to the following rental conditions:

a. Individual private events / parties
b. For profit organization sponsors
c. Fundraising events when the beneficiary is an entity other than the institution
d. Political party / campaign related events
e. Overnight residential accommodations
f. When direct costs exist

Requests for use of on-campus housing facilities should be made directly to the Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations.

The "Visitor's Guide for Residential Summer Conferences" outlines the services and resources available to on-campus guests. A condensed verison of this guide is distributed to each guest upon their check-in to housing facilities.

On-campus housing is available for rent for summer conference groups from late May through early August. Our furnished housing facilities consist of apartments and more traditional residence halls. Access to laundry facilities and rental of linens is available for groups who require these services. All rooms are air-conditioned and have Internet and basic cable television connectivity.

Collections drives must be sponsored by a Stockton affiliated organization and registered through the Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations.

The following locations have been identified for collection drives:

  • Galloway Campus, Academic Complex (Lower A, C, and G-Wing Galleries)
  • Atlantic City Campus, Scarpa Academic Center (Lobby)

Collection Drives must be requested through 25Live in the same process that space is requested. Use keyword collection in the location search box. 

The requestor is responsible for:

  • Obtaining a bin and placing it against the wall so it does not impede access
  • Posting the purpose of the collection, date range, and contact information of the individual coordinating the drive
  • Monitoring the progress of the collection and retrieving the bin and donated items according to the approved date range
  • Ensuring the date range does not exceed 2 weeks unless an exception is approved by the Student Development Advisor and/or the Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations
Tabling requests must be submitted through 25Live in the same process that space is requested. 


After all approvals for the facility, equipment, and refreshments are made, you may begin the publicity campaign for your event. Consider publicizing your event using the following means:

A listing of daily and upcoming events is linked directly from the Stockton homepage. With approval of space, your event is automatically entered into the University's event database and posted on the "Today's Events" web calendar. Searches can be conducted by date, building, event type and group type. Information can be viewed in a daily, weekly, and monthly format. Know that private events and meetings can be omitted from the web calendar. Simply indicate that the event is not open to the public when submitting your request. Once your event is approved, you may submit a personalized image or logo with your event listing by submitting the Web Calendar & TV/LED Request Form.
Information related to emergencies and upcoming events can be posted on the television monitors by submitting the Web Calendar & TV/LED Request Form. Requests may be submitted  up to one week prior to the airing start date for the message. If you would like to have your message personalized with your chosen image or logo, please follow the directions included on the form. The Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operatons reserves the right to edit messages as needed.
The LED Message signs, which are located at both of the University's entrances on Vera King Farris Drive, have been installed to communicate information related to emergencies, parking lots, and upcoming institutional events that may attract large groups.The LED Sign Message can be requested using the Web Calendar & TV/LED Request Form.  The Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations reserves the right to edit messages as needed.
Advertisements to be posted on the kiosks must be submitted for approval and posting to the Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations, located in Suite 241 of the Campus Center. 18 copies are needed. The Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations will stamp and post the flyers at the approved locations.
Advertisements to be posted in residential areas must be submitted for approval and posting to the Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations. 90 copies are needed. Residential areas include the Townsend Residential Life Center, the Lodge @ Lakeside, the Housing IV Commons Building, and the bulletin boards located in the Residence Halls and Apartment Complexes.
Published weekly during the academic year, The ARGO seeks to inform the Stockton community about news, sports, entertainment, and events on and around campus.The ARGO is a student produced newspaper and is not an official publication of Stockton University. To receive price information and to place an ad in The ARGO, please call (609) 652-4560 or e-mail The ARGO accepts University purchase orders as a means of payment.
For information on public service announcements through WLFR Radio 91.7, please contact the station directly at (609 652-4780).
The University's Public Relations Coordinator serves as a contact between the University and the local media. To submit news and event information, please complete the University Relations & Marketing Request Form or contact University Relations & Marketing at (609 626-3517).


For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please contact the Office of Event Services & Campus Center Operations at 609.652.4878 or at least 5 business days in advance of your participation or visit.
For more information, visit the Disability, Accessibility and Accommodation webpage.