Campus Offices & Departments
Planning Your Event
Booking Facilities and Support Services
Use your Stockton credentials to log in.
Visit the Space Reservation Resources page to review the scheduling platform used to submit requests.Once your request is submitted, the space will be held tentatively pending scheduler review and approval. Your scheduler will reserve the space and schedule the support services on your behalf.
To contact Chartwells please visit their website stockton.catertrax.com, email email@example.com, or call 609-652-4772.
Galloway Campus must use Stockton University's exclusive caterer, Chartwells for all catering needs. Off campus locations, such as Atlantic City, Hammonton, Manahawkin, and Woodbine, have the option to use Chartwells or register an external vendor.
External Food Service Provider Form and Requirements
Spring 2023 Pilot
When requesting space please consider the Event Classifications
Ordinarily, no outside group may use state facilities for fundraising purposes when the beneficiary is other than the University, unless specifically authorized in writing by the Vice President for Administration. If authorization is provided, surcharge fees may be applied at the discretion of the Vice President for Administration and Finance.
1. Facility, equipment, labor, utility, or service fees may be discounted, or waived, under special circumstances for governmental agencies, hosted events, and sponsored events that are consistent with the mission of the institution and provide a direct benefit to the University.
2. In cases when facility fees are discounted or waived, the University is authorized to charge equipment, labor, service, and administrative fees.
3. In cases when facility, equipment, labor, or service fees are waived or discounted, the University is authorized to charge a non-refundable administrative fee.
4. Discounts and waivers will not be applied to the following rental conditions:
a. Individual private events / parties
b. For profit organization sponsors
c. Fundraising events when the beneficiary is an entity other than the institution
d. Political party / campaign related events
e. Overnight residential accommodations
f. When direct costs exist
Requests for use of on-campus housing facilities should be made directly to the Office
of Event Services and Campus Center Operations.
The "Visitor's Guide for Residential Summer Conferences" outlines the services and resources available to on-campus guests. A condensed verison of this guide is distributed to each guest upon their check-in to housing facilities.
On-campus housing is available for rent for summer conference groups from late May through early August. Our furnished housing facilities consist of apartments and more traditional residence halls. Access to laundry facilities and rental of linens is available for groups who require these services. All rooms are air-conditioned and have Internet and basic cable television connectivity.
- Request for Use of University Facilities - Stockton Sponsor
- Post Event Survey
- Web Calendar & TV / LED Request Form
- Approval for Reception/Entertainment
- Procedure on Posting and Displaying Information on Campus
- Accessibility Map (Galloway)
- Joint Ventures and Private Financing of State Activities
- Agency Jointly Sponsored Events/Activities Form
Collections drives must be sponsored by a Stockton affiliated organization and registered through the Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations.
The following locations have been identified for collection drives:
- Galloway Campus, Academic Complex (Lower A, C, and G-Wing Galleries)
- Atlantic City Campus, Scarpa Academic Center (Lobby)
Collection Drives must be requested through 25Live in the same process that space is requested. Use keyword collection in the location search box.
The requestor is responsible for:
- Obtaining a bin and placing it against the wall so it does not impede access
- Posting the purpose of the collection, date range, and contact information of the individual coordinating the drive
- Monitoring the progress of the collection and retrieving the bin and donated items according to the approved date range
- Ensuring the date range does not exceed 2 weeks unless an exception is approved by the Student Development Advisor and/or the Office of Event Services and Campus Center Operations
After all approvals for the facility, equipment, and refreshments are made, you may begin the publicity campaign for your event. Consider publicizing your event using the following means:
For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation, please contact the
Office of Event Services & Campus Center Operations at 609.652.4878 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 business days in advance of your participation or visit.
For more information, visit the Disability, Accessibility and Accommodation webpage.