Travel Procedures & Forms
Travel Procedure, Forms & Guides
Travel Agency Information
- Newark Gateway Travel Services, Inc.
- Contact: Christina Malanga
- Phone: 973-624-4462
- Email: email@example.com
- Please reference "B190001 Travel Management Services" when reaching out to utilize their services.
- Modifications to overnight accomodations must be sent to the Clery Act officer for reporting- Rosanne.Latoracca@stockton.edu
- Please attach the email to the fully approved Chrome River pre-approval report.
- To access Chrome River, you must first log into the Stockton portal. Once you are logged in, CLICK HERE . You can also find the Chrome River link on the Employee tab in the Finance section under Other Links.
- All Chrome River pre-approval reports route to the Divisional Executive for approval. You do not need to complete a pre-purchase form in addition to the CR pre-approval report.
- All Reception & Entertainment requests, including those for Chartwells, must be submitted through Chrome River. Please be sure to include the name of the group or function, purpose of the function, and group composition.
- NEW APP: Chrome River SNAP!
SNAP for iOS
SNAP for Android
- CR Overview - PPT
- Video 36:13 mins.
Travel Contact Information
Gina Marinelli, Travel Reimbursement A-G (by last name)
Bonnie Brittingham, Travel Reimbursement N-Z (by last name)
For help with the events form, contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at 609-652-4695.