Thank you for visiting the Bursar's Office website!
We strive to:
- Provide accurate and timely financial information
- Provide convenient services to all university constituents
- Serve all customers with efficiency and respect
- Manage payment plans and payment activity
- Minimize delinquent, defaulted and outstanding accounts
- Adhere to regulatory requirements of the State and Federal systems and to the policies and procedures of the university
We appreciate your selecting Stockton University to enhance your education and career goals and wish you much success. We look forward to serving you.
101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, NJ 08205
Monday through Friday
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:15pm
Use the button below to schedule a Zoom Direct Deposit Verification appointment with a staff member in our office. *Please have two forms of ID and a valid check prior to meeting!*
Students can also view our virtual brochure to gain an understanding of their student account below!
Payments- The Bursar's Office only accepts cash, check, or money order in-person. (Credit cards can only be accepted online, we apologize for the inconvenience!)
Detailed Billing Inquiry- If you wish to meet with one our representatives to review your account in detail, please come in to our office.
Ryan Terrell, Director of Student Accounts/University Bursar
Carisa Calabrese, Payment Plan/Budget Specialist
Brett Goebel, Collection Specialist/Student Account Recoveries
Anh-Thu Nguyen, Cashier/Student Account Generalist