RESEARCH AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUNDING (R&PD)
Application submissions are taken up to 5:00pm on the date of Deadline.
- Supports projects in research, planning, proposal writing, professional development and creative work.
- Support Scholarship of Engagement and Involves Community Partners.
- For Adjunct Faculty as well as 1/2 and 3/4 time faculty who are not also employed as professional staff, administration, or librarians.
*To apply for the below, see the individual fund links.
- Student Research Funding Opportunities
- Faculty Precepting Award
- SCOSA Faculty Research Scholar Award - Contact David Burdick
- Institutional Strategic Plan 2025 - The Compass Fund