Academic Overload

Undergraduate students may take up to 21 credits each term. Coursework in excess of 21 credits per term is considered an academic overload.  Click here to read the academic overload policy.

Audit Course

Allows a student/member of the public to take a course for no academic credit.  Normal tuition and fees apply.  Form must be submitted prior to the drop/add date for the term (see the academic calendar)

Course Description

To obtain course descriptions for courses not in the University Bulletin.

Enrollment or Degree Verification

The National Student Clearinhouse (NSC) is Stockton's on-line provider of official certification reports for enrollment and/or degree verification.  Use this service to provide verification of enrollment or graduation to lenders, insurance companies, employers and others.  NOTE:  All verifications from NSC are official and do not require further institutional signature or seal.


To request an offical leave of absence from Stockton or to officially withdraw from the University. Refer to the University bulletin for more information.It is the student's responsibility to drop or withdraw from classes. Newly admitted students cannot submit this form and must notify the Office of Admissions.

Pass/No Credit

Pass/No Credit grading option contract.

Permanent Address Change

To change a permanent address submit the signed Permanent Address Change form.  Mailing addresses can be changed on-line by the student through GoStockton on the Student Services tab in the Personal Information box.


For former undergraduate students ONLY.  To request matriculation to be reinstated to complete an undergraduate degree or certification, or to pursue a second undergraduate degree without formally reapplying to Stockton.  Students who attended another college while absent must apply through the Office of Admissions.  Graduate students must apply through the School of Graduate Studies.  Students not seeking a degree should complete the Non-Matriculated Student Application.

Replacement Diploma

To request a replacement diploma.  Please allow up to eight weeks for delivery.

Residency Change

To change or establish residency in New Jersey for tuition purposes in accordance with New Jersey Administrative Code, Title 9A, Higher Education.

Student Name or SSN Change

To submit a legal name change or change social security number.

Student ID and Pin Request (Former Students Only) 

For former students who wish to view their account online to make payments, view their unofficial transcript or make an official transcript request.  Forms are processed often throughout the business day.  Once the form is processed, account information and instructions will be emailed for immediate access to your account.  NOTE:  Information for students that attended prior to 1989 may not be available online.  Contact Registrar's Office directly for more information.

Transcript Conversion

To convert a transcript to reflect a GPA.  Transcripts for students who attended Stockton prior to 1989 reflect a H-S-N or an A-B-C-D-F course grading system that did not include a GPA.  Once a transcript has been converted, it cannot be reversed.