Starting in the Fall 2018 Semester we will be utilizing LPR, (License Plate Recognition) technology instead of hangtag or decal permits. This technology uses optical character recognition to read vehicle registration plates for the purpose of parking lot management. Stockton LPR is not connected to the NJ-DMV.
Every Resident Student, Commuter Student, Faculty/Staff member, Guest and Visitor is required to register their vehicle.
All Residential Guests on campus must have their vehicle registered as a guest vehicle through the goStockton portal and if not registered by their license plate must display a vehicle guest pass while parked in the designated lot.
Parking at Stockton University is free of charge with the exception of the reserved Auxiliary Lot, the Lakeside Lane Lot and Lot 6A which is $400 annually.
To register your vehicle please visit www.stockton.edu/parking, or go on the GoStockton portal. You will need to provide the following information in order to register:
- Your university portal log in information
- Your Z number
- Your home or local address
- Your vehicle(s) make, model, year, color, license plate and license state
You may register 10 vehicle but you may only have one vehicle on campus at a time.
Parking lots will be designated for Residential, Commuter or Faculty/Staff parking Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and Friday’s 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. unless otherwise directed. Residential lots are for residential students only.
- Lot 0- Commuter/Faculty/Staff
- Lot 1- Commuter/Faculty/Staff
- Lot 2- Commuter/Faculty/Staff
- Lot 3- Commuter/Faculty/Staff
- Lot 4- Commuter/Faculty/Staff
- Lot 5- Commuter/Faculty/Staff
- Lot 6- Commuter/Faculty/Staff
- Lot 6A - Reserved Parking Monday through Friday 730am-5pm
- Lot 7- Commuter/Faculty/Staff
- Lot 8A - Commuter/Faculty/Staff
- Lot 8B - Commuter/Faculty/Staff
- Lot 8C - Residential Only
- Lot 9 (Pomona Road by athletic fields)- Commuter/Residential/Faculty/Staff
- North Lot- Residential, Commuter and Faculty/Staff overflow
- Heather/Greenbriar Lot – Residential Only
- Maple Lot- Residential Only
- Kerria Lot- Residential Only
- Ivy Lot- Residential Only
- South Lot- Residential Only
- West Lot - Residential Only
I previously had parking in the reserved Lakeside Lane or Auxiliary lot. Will I retain this privilege?
I am a handicapped student and live on campus. Can I park my car that has a properly displayed handicapped parking placard/plates in the commuter lots during the day?
I have appealed my citation to the Parking Appeals Board. Do I have to pay the citation before I hear back from them?
Please contact the Parking Office by email at email@example.com for an exchange to to commuter parking privileges.