News & Updates
- New Lot 8C - An Additional 351 spaces have been created. Lot 8C is a Residential
Only parking lot. Lots 8A and 8B are for Commuters, Faculty and Staff.
- Lot 6 has been divided into 2 parking lots, Lot 6A and Lot 6B. Starting in the Fall
of 2018 there will be an additional 104 reserved parking spaces between the hours
of 730am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Starting in September of 2018 the cost of a parking citation will increase from $25.00
- Starting in September of 2018 the cost of parking in a reserved parking area has increased
from $200.00 to $400.00.
- Lot 7 - Handicapped Accessible parking spaces have been relocated to improve accessibilty.
- Lot 7 - Two 15 minute loading and unloading spaces have been created for resident
students convenience between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Admissions Parking has been relocated to Lot 3 and has increased from 15 to 20 spaces.
- Guest/Visitor Parking has been increased in Lot 3 from 5 to 20 spaces.
- Handicapped Accessible parking has increased in Lot 3 from 9 to 17 spaces.