Registration at Stockton is a process that includes:
- Academic advising with a preceptor, faculty, or program representative;
- Registering for classes online through the goStockton Portal; and
- Paying tuition and fees or setting up a payment plan
Get ready: review the following links to prepare for registration.
- Check your Registration Status.
- If you are a continuing graduate student, make an appointment to meet with your preceptor or log in to your goStockton Portal to view any holds that might prevent you from registering.
- If you are a new student you will be sent an invitation to participate in a set orientation/registration event.
- If you are not a current student and are looking to "try out a course", check to see if you can register as a Graduate Non-Matriculated student.
Plan your class schedule by viewing your program's curriculum on your Graduate Program's Website
- Look up the Schedule of Courses to view course offerings for the upcoming semester.
Registering for classes
Now that you have done your research, add your classes!
- View the Academic Calendar to see when registration is open and available.
- Online Registration (have your goStockton Portal log-in information ready). Log in to the portal, select the "Student Services" tab and then under "Student Tools" click on "Course Registration".
- If you are in need of assistance, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 609-652-4235.
For details visit the Bursar's Office website.
- Review your student bill (available online only) by clicking on the "Bursar'" tab in the goStockton portal and then click on "My Account/My Bill" link.
- View Payment Due Dates or Payment Plan Options.
- To add or drop courses please see step #2 under "Registering for Classes" above.
- If you are a continuing matriculated student and are not able to take a course and want to remain in good standing with the University, fill out one of the following forms:
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please visit the Office of Student Records and Registration website or call 609-652-4235