Writing Boot Camps
Boot camps allow participants to write in a distraction-free, structured environment. You should bring your writing project and writing supplies (laptop, paper, notes, etc.). We do not provide food, so bring drinks, snacks and lunch. You can join us virtually using Zoom. We will email the Zoom link to all registered participants. The FAWN Blackboard course page also has the Zoom link.
Registration is not necessary, though it does help us plan.
Please show up and join us for any and all days, for all of the time or part of the time.
Fall 2022 Writing Boot Camps
- Saturday, September 17, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm | online and F 121
- Saturday, October 29, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm | online and G 138
- Saturday, November 19, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm | online and G 138
- Monday, December 19, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm | online and G 138 and F 121
- Tuesday, December 20, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm | online and G 138 and F 121
Boot Camp Daily Schedule
9:00 - 9:15 - Settle in and share your goals for the day
9:15 - 10:45 - Write
10:45 - 11:00 - Break
11:00 - 12:30 - Write
12:30 - 1:00 - Lunch
1:00 - 2:30 - Write
2:30 - 3:00 - Share progress on your goals
Share Your Boot Camp Accomplishments!
Please share your writing accomplishments for each writing boot camp you attend by
filling out the survey below. Thank you!