All students are entitled to certain rights throughout the fact-finding investigation and conduct process.
If you are a respondent in a complaint of sexual misconduct, you may have an advisor of your choice to assist you during the fact-finding process and hearing process.
- An advisor may be a friend, family member, lawyer or other individual of your choosing.
- The advisor may help you understand and navigate through the internal administrative process of the investigation and the hearing.
- An advisor may accompany you in meetings with the Administrative Title IX Investigators and/or the police.
- An advisor may accompany you in meetings with the Care & Community Standards Office.
Your advisor will do the following to support you
- Review support services with you.
- Provide you with appropriate information.
- Assist you with navigating through family and community impacts.
- Connect you with on campus and/or off campus resources.
- Review documents/materials from investigations, reports and sanctioning agreements as requested.
- Inform you about interim measures and no contact orders, if appropriate.
- Help you prepare for the hearing process.
- Conduct cross-examination for you during the hearing.
Contact Amy Jones (609-652-4691) or Stacey Rose (609-626-3585) in the Care & Community Standards Office for names of faculty and staff who serve as advisors.
On-Campus Support Services
Confidential On-Campus Resources
Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Center, F-103 | 609.626.3611 | Hotline | 609.849.8473
Counseling Services, J204 | 609.652.4722
Health Services, WQ 108 | 609.652.4701 (licensed physicians and nurses only)
Other On-Campus Resources
- Military and Veteran Services | F109 | 609.652.4316
- Dean of Students, Campus Center Suite 243 | 609.652.4645
- Human Resources (for employees) | J115 | 609.652.4645
- Equal Opportunity & Institutional Compliance | L-214 | 609.652.4693
- Residential Life, A100 | 609.652.4332 or 4697
- University Police Department, Building 71 (across from North Lot) | 609.652.4390
- Financial Aid, Campus Center Suite 201 | 609.652.4203
See Title IX Resource Guide (Pending Updates) for additional information.
Stockton University's Title IX Coordinator is: Sheilah.Vance@stockton.edu | 609-652-4693