Title IX Coordinators & Practitioners Group
Tammy Saunders, Director of Title IX & EEO Office of Equal Opportunity and Institutional Compliance, L214 Main Campus, 609-652-4693 (email@example.com)
Deputy Title IX Coordinators assist the Title IX Coordinator in ensuring that Stockton addresses its Title IX responsibilities.
- Anne Crater, Deputy Title IX Coordinator - Equal Opportunity and Institutional Compliance, L-214A, 609-652-4366, ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Title IX Practitioners Group assists the Director of Title IX & EEO and the Deputy Title IX Coordinators in monitoring and ensuring Stockton-wide compliance with Title IX. The Title IX Practitioners Group is largely comprised of individuals who have direct responsibility in the administrative response to reports of sexual misconduct or who have other Title IX related responsibilities.
- Anne Crater, Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Laurie Dutton, Director, Women’s, Gender & Sexuality Center
- Adrian Wiggins, Director of Campus Public Safety
- Steven E. Radwanski, Executive Director for Residential Life
- Rosanne Latoracca, Campus Police & Public Safety
- Marcia P. Fiedler, Assistant Professor of Jewish Studies
- Jeffrey Wakemen, Director of Student Development
- Jiangyuan Zhou, Director of Global Engagement | Sr. International Officer