Withdrawal from College and Readmission

Students who do not expect to continue at Stockton should immediately complete a formal statement of withdrawal at the Office of Student Records and Registration. Only the student in good academic standing will be permitted to withdraw.

It is the responsibility of the Office of Student Records and Registration to advise the appropriate college offices of a student's withdrawal.

A student who wishes to return to Stockton after withdrawing must apply for readmission through the Office of Admissions. Applications for readmission from students who simply left the college and failed to withdraw officially will be assigned a low priority.

Withdrawal from the college after the twelfth week of a full term or the sixth week of a sub-term will be recorded as NC or F, for each course enrolled, depending on the grading system selected by the student.