This video shows how to edit carousel and office information assets.
Assets are reusable content in Omni CMS that provide a single source of content for use on multiple pages.
When the asset is edited and published, the content automatically updates on each page the asset was placed on. You cannot edit an asset on a page, but must open the original asset to make and save any changes.
Using an Asset
Assets are added to pages while you are editing the content. To add an asset to a page:
- While in an open editable region, click the "Insert Asset" icon ( ).
- Choose an asset from the "Select Asset" box. You can filter assets by tag, type, or
- Form assets are site-specific and only appear if you're editing a page in the site they were created in. Other assets may be locked to site as well.
- Click on Insert to place the asset into the page.
- Asset content is only viewable when your page is previewed.