- Music Education Online
- Online Music Resources for the Elementary Music Student and teacher-links to hundreds of sheet music titles and music education resources.
- Artful lessons, classroom resources and the latest information regarding special programs and offers
- Incredible Art Directory
- Includes art trivia and news, an overview of careers in art, and lesson ideas. Also accepts student art submissions.
- Music Practice
- Explore some parts of music-with the DataDragon online tutorials and guides.
- National Gallery of Art
- Educational Resources at the National Gallery of Art
- Songs for Teachers
- Theme related songs and poems
- Worldwide Internet Music Resources
- Music Resource List
- aM laboratory
- Online tenori-on makes creating harmonious loops effortless
- Chunky Monkey
- Drawing and cartoon lessons- stories and poetry
- Fine Art O- Line
- Simple animations and descriptions with examples of graphic arts, fiber art, sculpture, art puzzles and painting-display area is small.
- Education World
- Education World's Physical Education and Health Subject Center is your one-stop shop for free PE/health teaching materials.
- Health Teacher
- HealthTeacher was originally developed in 1999 by health educators and health professionals with the goal of providing a comprehensive online resource that would make it easy to teach good health habits to children.
- Providing easy, online access to government information on food and human nutrition for consumers.
- PE Central
- PE Central is a web site that provides information about developmentatally appropriate physical education practices and programs.
- Sports Illustrated for Kids
- SIKIDS.COM is the online counterpart to Sports Illustrated For Kids magazine. We aim to create a fun, safe environment for kids, filled with some of the best news, games, and interactive features on the internet.
- A Literature Site
- n all-time favorite for Literature teachers
- Children's Literature
- Book resources and references for teachers
- Cyber Bee
- Cool web quests and curricular ideas/ Excellent lesson on copyright
- Reading lessons based on thematic units
- Graphic Organizers
- Tons of printable graphic organizers for pre-writing
- Personal Educational Press
- Create printable vocabulary and spelling worksheets
- Scholastic Books
- Writing lessons by genre
- Activities and lesson ideas for storytelling
- Language Arts galore!
- The English Experts
- Tips for teaching grammar
- Time for Kids
- Time magazine's online site for kids with teacher lessons, etc.
- Wacky Web Tales
- Creative Writing
- Web English Teacher
- Links for various young adult authors
- Word search
- Merriam Webster's site for spelling/vocabulary games
- Write Site
- An interactive journalism site
- Creative Writing for Teens
- A different way of looking at theme writing that shows you how it's done - and how it can improve your writing today.
- Online Writing Assistant
- Online writing assistant
- Shakespeare timeline
- ABC Teach
- The abcteach member site provides members with unlimited access to over 40,000 cross-curricular materials, interactive activities, clip art, and abctools custom worksheet generators
- Enchanted Learning
- Enchanted Learning, LLC produces K-12 educational material that is published online. We have 30,000 pages on our website covering a wide range of topics.
- The Playground helps parents introduce their preschoolers to the Internet and teaches them how to manipulate the mouse and keyboard.
- Kindergarten Connection
- A constructive approach to teach and encourage students to develop their own understanding of concepts presented in courses.
- Lil' Fingers is a storybook site for toddlers with educational games, storybooks and printable coloring pages.
- Math Advantage
- Games and glossary for K-8 math
- MATHCOUNTS is a national enrichment, club and competition program that promotes middle school mathematics achievement
- Cool Math
- Coolmath was designed for the frustrated, the confused, the bored students of the world who hate math.
- Math Worksheets and math Printables
- Ask Dr. Math
- Ask Dr. Math is a question and answer service for math students and their teachers.
- Math Library
- Math library resource database.
- Mathletics is the next generation of helping students to learn and enjoy math by improving their skills.
- Official website of the ASPCA Kids division helping kids learn about animals in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- BrainPOP creates animated, curriculum-based content that engages students, supports educators, and bolsters achievement.
- Science Bob
- Scientific resource for kids to learn about the fun world of science!
- The Science Spot
- Welcome to the Science Spot website, a resource for middle school teachers and students!
- Social Studies textbooks online.
- Histor eSearch.com
- Histor eSearch was created for students, history teachers and history buffs. All resource material has been previewed for academic content and relevance to national and state history curriculum content standards.
- Social Studies Lesson Plans
- Lesson plans and resources from the Internet which social studies teachers will find useful.
- Social Studies School Services
- Active Classroom encourages students to understand and retain historical context through inquiry and critical thinking.
- Today in Black History
- African American history resources.
- Women's History
- The National Women's History Project, founded in 1980, is an educational nonprofit organization. Our mission is to recognize and celebrate the diverse and historic accomplishments of women by providing information and educational materials and programs.
- Casa De Joanna
- Well-screened Teacher materials
- E. L. Easton Collection
- Great idea-starter site
- Meet teachers and students from faraway places
- FREE World Languages Site
- US Government Resource Collection
- Keyboard Help
- How to accent letters in Word
- Spanish Lesson Exersizes
- Interactive workbook of introductory Spanish language exercises, based on the pictorial contextualization of fundamental vocabulary and language points.
- Word of the Day, games, tests
- Applications for the One Computer Classroom
- Strategies for one-computer classrooms.
- Provides information and services to imporve education and learning thorough the integration and application of technology.
- One Computer Classroom Ideas
- Powerpoint archive of internet options for schools.
- Podcasting Links
- Links to information on Podcasting
- Technology on Education
- Online education technology journal.
- Touch Typing
- Free online typing tutor
- Tutorials for Open Office
- Documentation and information on openoffice.org
- Writing in The One Computer Classroom
- Article about writing in a one-computer classroom
- flashkit .com
- Tons of information on Flash programming. Free sounds and images.
- Photoshop tips
- Hundereds of tips on photoshop
- Web Monkey
- A collection of web design tutorials for teachers and students
- Awsome Library
- Amazing resources for all subjects and grade levels
- Developing Employability Skills
- Resources by Focus Area- assessment- development, evaluation and research
- With EdWeb, you can hunt down on-line educational resources around the world, learn about trends in education policy and information infrastructure development, examine success stories of computers in the classroom