Online Professional Credentials
ProTrain LLC is dedicated to providing quality educational services at an affordable cost with payment plans available. Currently, we offer over 300 high demand certificate and certification programs to provide the best possible training for a wide variety of potential knowledge seekers. We are committed to providing educational opportunities that are current and relevant to the professional workforce.
Cannabis Studies Certificates
*NEW* Getting To Normalization: Changing the Stigma of Cannabis Through Public Relations
Designed as an add-on credential for those in public relations or the cannabis industry. In this six-week online course, Jimmy Young will guide you through the history, myths, and stereotypes to give you an insider's view of the industry, politics, and laws that now dictate its future as a billion-dollar international business. You will then be able to leverage this information to promote the industry effectively within the realm of public relations.Dates: June 5th - July 13th
This course is online in Blackboard with MANDATORY zoom classes on Tuesdays, 7:00pm – 8:30pm est.
NOTE: "Cannabis and Public Relations Certificate" is comprised of the following courses
- Getting to Normalization: Changing the Stigma of Cannabis through Public Relations - Online/ June 5 - July 13, 2023
- Cannabis and Communications: Exploring Perspectives and Messaging - Online/ Self-paced
- The Cannabis Industry: Understanding the Opportunities - Online/ Self-paced
The Cannabis Studies Certificate
The courses are designed to be entirely online and self-paced, and to provide an introduction to one of the most rapidly growing industries.
During registration you will select 6 out of the 11 courses listed below. All courses are available on an individual basis if you would like to take more than 6.
- Environmental Issues and Sustainability in the Cannabis Industry
- Getting to Normailization: Cahnging the Stigma of Cannabis Through Public Relations
- Cannabis and Communications: Exploring Perspectives and Messaging
- Social Justice and Cannabis
- Risk Management and Insurance for Cannabis Businesses
- The Cannabis Industry: Understanding the Opportunities
- Cannabis Cultivation
- Introduction to Research in Medical and Adult-Use Cannabis
- Topics in Cannabis
- Introduction to Business
- NRF Retail Industry Fundamentals (This is an industry valued credential)
Click Here for detailed course descriptions.
Certified Tourism Industry Professional
The Lloyd D. Levenson Institute of Gaming, Hospitality & Tourism, Stockton University School of Business (LIGHT) and Office of Continuing Studies at Stockton University are partnering with New Jersey Tourism Industry Association (NJTIA) to bring a professional designation to those making a career in the leisure and hospitality sector.
Professionals in tourism, hospitality, marketing, government engagement, membership organizations, public relations, and emerging leaders can advance their careers and acquire in-demand industry specific skills through this dedicated training program.
Click here for more details and to register
Have questions? Call (609) 652-4227 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Stay connected through Facebook, Instragram and Twitter