Protection of Minors
Committee on the Protection of Minors
The President has established the Committee on the Protection of Minors (CPOM) to conduct research on our current practices and develop formal University procedures to implement this Policy. In addition to these two overarching responsibilities, the CPOM will advise, as appropriate, the Office of Risk Management in its implementation of the University procedures for the protection of minors on campus grounds and facilities.
The CPOM shall be comprised of the following individuals who represent a cross- section of schools, divisions, offices, and programs that have oversight of programs, as defined in the procedures, in which minors participate or who may be involved in investigating or resolving alleged violations of the Protection of Minors Policy and Procedures.
- Merydawilda Colon, Executive Director of the Stockton Center for Community Engagement & Tenured Professor of Social Work
- Joshua Duntley, Associate Professor of Criminal Justice
- Laurie Griscom, Director of Events Services and Campus Center Operations
- Valerie Hayes, Chief Officer for Institutional Diversity and Equity
- Christopher Howard, Director Risk Management
- Claudine Keenan, Dean, School of Education & Tenured Professor of Instructional Technolog
- Dawn Konrady, Director of the Child Welfare Education Institute
- Bart Musitano, Associate Supervisor in Human Resources
- Jessica Spencer, Athletic Trainer
Craig Stambaugh, Associate Dean of Students
Jeffrey Wakemen, Director of Student Development