Woodstockton is the annual spring concert at Stockton University hosted by Stockton Entertainment Team (SET).
Named to reflect the famous Woodstock music festival, Stockton hosts big-name artists voted for by the students.
Spring 2022: A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
April 5th, 2022 @ 8pm (Doors open @ 7pm)
Stockton University- (Big Blue Sports Center) 101 Vera king Farris Dr. Galloway, NJ 08205
Tickets go on sale February 4th, 2022 at 8am until the night of the show at 7:00pm. All tickets are sold at the Campus Center Information Desk. Normal hours of operation are Monday – Saturday, 8am-12am and Sunday 10am-12am; the Information Desk accepts Cash, and Osprey Cash (Unrestricted Funds); we do accept credit card transactions but there is a $1.00 surcharge.
Student tickets (with ID!) are $15| Students can purchase 2 tickets at the $15 price and 2 additional tickets at the general admission price of $30 each, if they wish.
Faculty/Staff tickets (with ID!) are $25; 2 tickets can be purchased at the $25 price and 2 additional tickets at the general admission price of $30 each, if they wish.
Alumni tickets are $25 with Stockton ID/alumni card; Alumni can purchase 2 tickets
at the $25 price and 2 additional tickets at the general admission price of $30 each,
if they wish.
• General Public tickets are $30; 2 tickets can be purchased by each person
Attendees must be 18 years or older to attend or with an adult 18 year or older
Only CURRENT Stockton University students are eligible- Please visit the SET Instagram account for more information.
Note: A walk-through and wand metal detector will be used on all attendees.
Entrance will be prohibited to individuals who show signs of intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption or drug use
- No bags, bottles, or cameras allowed in venue
- No re-entry
- Doors close at 9:00pm
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- No bags will be permitted into the venue except for small clutches (9″ x 5″ x 2″ max). Backpacks of any size are not allowed.
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals)
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hoverboards, and Helmets
- Air horns/whistles/vuvuzelas
- Outside food/beverages
- Fire starters and lighters.
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to the event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined byManagement. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time
"Your Concert, Your Choice"
Please contact LAP@Stockton.edu with accessibility accommodation requests.