The Office of Student Development is responsible for addressing the concerns and needs of the off-campus and commuter population at Stockton. We are here to provide a comprehensive range of programs and support, and serve as a source of information for students. It is our goal to help integrate off-campus and commuter students into student life and student activities, as well as encourage academic achievement and leadership development.
Specialized Commuter Connection events are scheduled during Welcome Week to provide an opportunity for new students who commute to interact with one another and get connected to campus.
Resources for Commuters
Commuters On The Go is a student organization designated to build community and meet the needs of Stockton commuters.
A limited number of lockers are available on the first floor of the Campus Center on a first come, first served basis for commuter/non-residential students only.
- The locker rental fee is $25 per rental term (Fall, Spring and/or Summer).
- Please click here to apply for a commuter locker
- For more information on reserving a locker, visit the Information Desk in the Campus Center or call 609-652-4706.
Visit Stockton'sParking & Transportation website for information on:
- Parking Information & Regulations
- Campus Shuttle Schedules
- Local Traffic Updates & Alerts
- Transportation Alterntatives
- Maps & Directions
The South Jersey Transit Authority offers a shuttle service for train passengers from the Egg Harbor City station to Stockton. It is free for Stockton students, faculty, and staff. Please click the link above to download a PDF information sheet for pick up/drop off times and locations.