Principal Investigator/Project Director Responsibilities for External Funding:
The person ultimately responsible for managing the timely implementation and completion of a project is the Principal Investigator(PI)/Project Director(PD). PIs/PDs must ensure compliance with sponsor/funder regulations for project costs incurred, spending of grant funds, and reporting requirements, as appropriate. Any questions can be directed to the ORSP Executive Director.
- Advance Fund Request Form
- New Awards Data Point
- PI Responsibilities Information Form - Forthcoming
- Post-Award Guidelines for Processing an Award
- Research Participant Receipt Form
- Subrecipient or Contractor Classification Determination