The Staff Senate at Stockton University provides a voice to the many individuals who compose the staff of the University, serves as an advisory board to the University, and seeks to do the following:
- Create an open forum to engage staff in voicing their concerns for the purpose of inclusive communication among staff and the administration.
- Provide staff with open and inclusive access to meaningful Shared Governance aimed at fostering the spirit of community and shared responsibility.
- Advise and make recommendations regarding issues of concern or policies and procedures impacting staff and/or the University.
- Explore solutions for more efficient and effective University operations.
- Build a sense of community by encouraging the exchange of ideas and concerns.
- Promote a positive campus environment and strengthen the sense of community among staff.
- Propose and support programmatic efforts to enhance and encourage professional development.
- Foster expanded opportunities for staff involvement in campus governance.
- Promote the growth and welfare of Staff and contribute to the success of Stockton