On-Campus Employment

student workers

student workers

View On-Campus Jobs on

Handshake Logo

(GO Portal Credentials Required)

Federal Work Study Positions

  • Look into whether or not you have Federal Work-Study as part of your federal financial aid package.  You can find information on the Federal Work-Study program here and contact the Financial Aid Office if you have questions about the program. 
  • There are many offices on-campus that hire Work-Study students.
  • To view all of the Federal Work Study positions currently posted in Handshake, Click the "View Federal Work Study Jobs in Handshake" button above to see what's available.  

Non-Federal Work Study Positions

Although all Federal Work Study positions are posted in Handshake, many departments on campus do not use Handshake yet to hire for their non-Federal Work Study positions.  So, here are some tips to help you find those opportunities: